


It's been a very long time since I've done an update. Kaliber is doing very well and amazes us everyday! He is quite the ham and loves to entertain anyone that will give him 2 seconds. He still isn't walking but has taken many steps between things. I think he just realizes it's easier to crawl and get somewhere quicker than it is to try this walking thing. I'm hoping he is walking by the time we go to NM at the end of the month. Cross your fingers for us please! He has become pretty curious about how things work and loves to take things apart and then try to put them together again. I suppose that's a boy for ya!
Rem is doing very well at the firm and has become very comfortable in the court room. Poor guy just can't seem to get away from hearings etc.
I am still working at the gym although that will come to an end this month (for the most part). I am hopefully going to start up a weight loss and nutrition program sometime this summer or early fall. In the mean time I'm planning on doing lost of gardening this summer! I've planted many many different types of veggies including 15 tomato plants! I may have gotten in over my head on this one! LOL
I'm sorry about not updating sooner. This update isn't much of a great one either but I'll try to be more detailed next time.
Until then friends!
4 comments:
Glad to finally see an update! I go through spurts of nothing too! We're busy moms!
Kale is sooo stinkin' cute! I love him with a mohawk, so adorable! It sounds like he is getting to be a real little ham! Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We should def. try and meet up when y'all come down to San Antonio, that would be so fun! Give me a call or e-mail so we can work out the details! Hope to see y'all soon!
I need your number, we got new phones and I don't have my old numbers. Rem decided not to come to San Antonio... boooo
Your hair looks really good! Kale is so adorable with those blue eyes. I hope everyhting is great in Kansas.
Post a Comment