Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cameryn's wedding

So this past weekend I was the Matron of Honor in Cameryn's wedding. It was such a wonderful and amazing time! I really missed Kaliber and Remington but at the same time, I was really enjoying myself just hanging with friends and not worrying about anything. Friday we went to the Riverwalk and ate and walked around. I gotta tell ya, I was pretty impressed with the whole Riverwalk scene! At times, I felt like I was walking around in Vegas. Saturday was all the pre-wedding hub bub and Sunday was the big day. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and elogant! I found myself wishing I could go back in time and redo our wedding. LOL
I came back to my little town of 3,500 happy that there wasn't any traffic and I knew people I saw on the street. San Antonio was a blast but alittle too much for me to handle. Here are just a few random pictures. Nothing fancy or special, just sorta fun.


The Beautiful Bride
Gotta have a self taken shot

The day before the big day


Friends reunited



2 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Looks like you had a good time. You know you need to post more often since I don't see you as much anymore! I've started posting again so hopefully we can keep up with what's going on in each other's lives.

Joe and Sara said...

You guys look great. I love you hair. Tell Cameryn she make a beautiful bride:) Miss you guys.