Well here we are 10 months into Kaliber's life. It goes so quickly. Just the other day Rem and I were trying to remember what it was like to have a newborn...we hardly could do it. Kale's doing a wonderful job of trying to walk. He uses this little walker and goes all over the place. He's FINALLY sleeping through the night. Although, that means he wakes up earlier which can be rough on ol' Momma. Ha!
I'm busy trying to plan for his first birthday party. I think it's probably going to be a fairly large party since we have so many family members and friends with kids. I've decided on the circus theme and are going to have little booths set up with activities etc. Yah, I am crazy. But, I figure it's for my baby and it's only a few hours out of one day. So, I'll have to let you know if I make it alive and just how crazy I'm getting with the shin dig. If anyone has any fun ideas throw them my way! Other than that, life is pretty hectic with the daily up keep of having a family and working. Props to all those Mom's that work full time and take care of a house! It's freaking hard!!!

2 comments:
Okay, jealousy, sleeping through the night? We just started the screaming yourself back to sleep stage because I can't take it anymore. Kale is so adorable! What cute new pics! I am excited to see how the first birthday party goes:)
We got the outfit Friday! How adorable. Thank you so much for picking out such a cute set. We really needed another pair of pants so it worked out great. I LOVE IT. I will call you tomorrow but it is already kinda late. Miss you
Post a Comment