Sunday, February 15, 2009







May I first say, I have no idea to get the pictures alligned! If you know how, please inform me!
I know I say this all the time but I can't believe he is almost 11 months old! It just goes so stinking fast! Kaliber has a lot of milestones this week. He now uses his walker to go everywhere. If we're in the kitchen and ask him to come in there, sure enough here he comes with his walker. So, I don't think it'll be too long before he is walking on his own. We've also been working with him on together and apart. Rem likes to give him legos and stick them together and give them to Kale. When Kale gets the legos we say "together" and then he figures out how to pull them apart and we say "apart." Big deal right? Well, the thing that makes it so cute is Kaliber gets so excited when he pulls them apart. He throws his hands as wide as he can and screams, smiles, or laughs. It's pretty entertaining. I have it on video but seeing as I can't even alligned pictures up, I don't know how successful I would be with a video. He is also very good at waving hello and goodbye to people. If he recognizes someone he will wave hello. Then when they leave, he waves bye. It's just amazing to watch our little man become aware of everything around him.
Well, I really just wanted to put some more pictures up of him so I'll keep this short.
Love you all and miss you

2 comments:

Joe and Sara said...

Awwwh how sweet. He is so smart!

RaeAnn said...

He's getting so big! Miss you guys! The girls have been sick. I missed Monday and Tuesday this week of work staying home with them. I can't wait for warmer weather so hopefully we'll get over this crud.